Saturday, July 24, 2010

San Ildefonso Bulacan


I remember when I was a teenager me and a group of friends do some adventure in San Ildefonso Bulacan, were we find the most horrifying house in town they called it the “Red House”. We stay there for one night and it was so scary because we experience a lot of strange things like the strong winds, the noise of the drag chain, and the crying of the lady. There is a hear say that the house was been there since 18 century, a lot of people been killed and buried alive on that time and all of them was looking for revenge. One of the interesting hear say that we hear, is their a lot of golds underneath the house actually we met the treasure hunters there. I don’t know if there’s a treasure or not but one thing I’m sure I will never forget that journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment